Get a real time estimate
The JET FLEET CHARTER ACCOUNT and JET FLEET CHARTER CARD are designed for clients who fly Corporate Aircraft on a regular basis. To set up an account or purchase a JET FLEET CARD contact us today. NOW YOU'RE FLYING !
Traveling is now part of the enjoyment of your vacation experience made more luxurious by enjoying your own private aircraft, saving time and stress, flying from your local airport, with private boarding and lounge facilities.
Nothing says you’ve arrived more than hovering down out of the sky in a beautiful corporate helicopter.
Whether it’s about prestige or turning a nightmare 2 hour commute into just 20 minutes, a helicopter charter is a safe and excellent choice of transportation when going to a major business deal or sporting event. We can assist you with transportation to and from the heliport or in many cases you are already onsite at your destination.
We offer helicopter charters in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and nationwide for individuals in need of stress-free helicopter rentals.
These rules are written specifically for Aircraft Charter Operations within the United States and are reciprocal worldwide. The FAA governs the safety and guidance of such Aircraft, Maintenance and crew just like the airlines.
So you can board our operators knowing that your safety is no less then boarding a commercial flight. Additionally Jet Fleet Management hires independent 3rd party companies to conduct safety and quality control audits that are above industry standards and available upon request.
Your meals on private jets chartered with Jet Fleet Management are of the highest quality and presentation available. We cater to your every need whether it is cuisine, reading materials or a Tee Time.
Some of the many things we can arrange when you book a private jet through Jet Fleet Management include:
Hotel & Resort Accommodations
If we have missed something please tell us and we shall accommodate you. Would you prefer to book your own services? Please ask us for a referral! Your personal care and satisfaction are why we are in business. Anything you need, we can provide! We look forward to serving you soon!
Private jet charter prices are determined by a number of factors.
The primary factors in determining the price of your private jet charter trip are:
1. Aircraft age and general condition
a. Original manufacture date
b. Number of cycles on the engines
c. Interior refurbishment
2. Safety status – All aircraft chartered by Jet Fleet Management LLC are verified by independent auditors such as ARGUS and Wyvern.
3. Charter companies management, maintenance and acquisition costs
4. Number of hours the aircraft is available for charter in a particular year
5. Aircraft category – determined by
a. Number of passengers – determines aircraft size
b. Trip distance – Most charter companies require 2hr minimums for short trips
6. Length of trip
a. Same day round trip – occasional
b. Weekend trip – typically require overnight costs
c. Several days
1. The aircraft will likely not stay many days away from its base
2. Could result in double round trips.
7. Repositioning – Occurs when:
a. Aircraft is chartered from an airport it is not based
b. Not all airports are accessible to private jets
c. Aircraft availability shortage at desired airport
8. Airport Fees
a. Landing fees
b. FBO Service fees
9. Fuel surcharge – State Sales Tax – FET Federal Excise Tax
10. Concierge Services requested
a. In-Flight catering
b. Luxury car rental or limousine service
c. Hotel accommodation
d. Tickets to requested events
Typical Categorical costs/hr:
• Helicopters – $1000/hr up to $7500/hr
• Turbo Props – $1750/hr up to $3500/hr
• Light Jets – $1500/hr up to $4000/hr
• Mid-Sized Jets – $3500/hr up to $5000/hr
• Heavy Jets – $5000/hr up to $9000/hr
• Airliners – $8000/hr and up
Please call to set up your account Today
To set up an account or buy a card please fill out the Aircraft Charter Account Request Form . Thank You.